Delegate Pitch: coolhorsegirl

Name: coolhorsegirl

Address: 0x7F953f11343408eBCcaEcd04eB0D1E6bacDEf87F

Statement of intent

I’m keen to leverage my expertise and experience in DAO governance to drive Renzo’s mission forward. With a robust background in DeFi and governance, I aim to contribute to Renzo by implementing effective, transparent, and inclusive governance practices. My objective is to foster an environment where all stakeholders have a voice and where decisions are made in the best interest of the community. I am also an advocate of true decentralization.

Background and Qualifications

TL;DR: I am deeply involved in the governance space through my work at Tally and my role as a delegate at several DAOs. I am well-versed in multi-sig operations and possess a thorough understanding of EVM-based wallets and governance contracts. I also have experience in DeFi and restaking.

I currently lead Business Development at Tally, the onchain governance platform. I have connections across the governance space and am a frequent conference and governance hackathon attendee. Tally is also launching the Tally Protocol for governance token staking and restaking, which may be of special interest to Renzo as a restaking protocol. I am looking forward to fostering collaboration at that level.

I also serve as a delegate at several DAOs including Moonwell, Wormhole, and zkSync. At Moonwell, where I have served as a delegate since mid 2023, I am also member of the Security Council.

I have worked full-time in the crypto space for 4+ years and have been following the space for 10 years. My previous role was as Content Lead at Index Coop—one of the earliest DAOs–from shortly after its inception to 2022. There I gained a strong understanding of DeFi I will also apply to Renzo’s strategic planning.

Framework for voting

My approach to voting is rooted in principles of transparency, inclusivity, and strategic foresight. I keep the following goals in mind:

1. Enhance Governance Practices: With my extensive experience in the governance space, I am eager to contribute to the development and refinement of Renzo DAO’s governance processes, ensuring they are transparent, inclusive, and effective. I believe that well-structured governance is the cornerstone of any successful DAO.
  2. Foster Collaboration: I believe in DAOs as the future of work and am excited to lead collaboration between Renzo DAO and other DAOs, service providers, and community members. As Head of Business Development at Tally, I have built strong connections across various DAOs and governance platforms. I aim to leverage these connections to foster greater collaboration and knowledge-sharing within the Renzo community and beyond.
  3. Promote Decentralization: I am passionate about the principles of decentralization and self-sovereignty. I want to advocate for user-centric policies and decentralized decision-making backed by effective governance practices. Ensuring that power remains distributed and that the community retains control is central to my approach.
2 Likes