Delegate Pitch: 0xMims

Entity Name: 0xMims

• ERC-20 Address: 0x657D07095b082BB71ebD93F549f407A97f49094F

• Statement of intent: As a Renzo delegate, I promise to contribute to the Renzo Protocol by voting for proposals that progressively bring the protocol to achieve transparency, efficiency, and decentralization. Restaking is an area largely unexplored for governance, and I intend on making significant contributions to this sector as it develops. Additionally, the cascade risk posed by AVSs/LRTs remains an uncontested topic, and I am committed to addressing this challenge by advocating for rigorous risk assessment frameworks. My goal is to ensure that Renzo remains at the forefront of innovation while safeguarding the protocol’s stability.

• Background and Qualifications: I was formerly a core contributor to the FranklinDAO research committee, aiding in management with DAO relations and operations. I am currently a research analyst at Blockworks, with my primary interests lying in DAO design, infrastructure solutions, and BTC L2s. In my free time I am a value-contributing delegate that offers new ideas in governance.

Additional Information:

• Framework for voting: I will use my delegate pitch section as my communication thread and will update my delegate rationale monthly. Additionally, I aim to promote transparency, integrity, and progress in this DAO.

• Twitter: 0xMims

• Additional URL: N/A

1 Like